Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Love, Scandal, and ...Milk? Surely I have more interesting things to say.

To quote South Park: "Guys, I learned somthing today..."

That nuggest of wisdom? It's not smart to leave milk in a mini-fridge over the weekend. Additionally, it's especially not smart to leave milk in a mini-fridge over the weekend and then proceed to drink said milk.

Thank God I didn't swallow. (No, that's not what she said.)

Today I read in the newspaper that a woman was shot in her twentieth floor hotel room last night at the Copley Marriott. I was surprised that I had not found out anything sooner, having been at the Prudential shops located at the base of the same building at 5:30 last night. This story put me in a morid mood...or maybe it was just the milk.


On the bright side, the sun was shining and it's a beautiful time to be in love.

Yes, I am in love, just in case my first post didn't make it obvious, I figured I'd state it for the record. I've found a complete, comfortable, niche where I am completely free to be everything I am in private, but in the presence of another person. I never plan on leaving this, for the rest of my life. I've never felt safer placing myself in the hands of someone else--nor have I ever felt more genuinely happy. I wake up every morning like it's my birthday and I have presents waiting for me on the kitchen table. It's a beautiful feeling, inspired by a beautiful man.

No wonder the majority of animals reproduce in the springtime: the sun just fuels the feelings of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment